DPU International Conference on Business Innovation and Social Sciences 2021
The conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of business, education, tourism, and arts related to modern business innovation and social sciences, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in business, education, tourism, arts and related areas.
- To provide a platform for discussions on topics contributing to business innovation and social sciences.
- To promote networking among scholars working on business innovation and social sciences.
- To strengthen international collaboration on business innovation and social sciences.
The conference’s organizers invite individual papers and posters relating to the conference theme in English, Chinese, or Thai. 2021年泰国博仁大学商业创新与社会科学国际会议进行时！Significant and original (unpublished) submissions are solicited. A full paper should not exceed 10 pages and should include an abstract of 250-300 words in English, 300-500 characters in Chinese, or 200-250 words in Thai. All accepted and complete papers will be included in e-proceedings. Papers are welcome in the following streams:
- Future Workforce
- China-ASEAN Studies
- Business Innovation
- Tourism, Hospitality, Aviation and Services
- Information Technology
- Marketing, Business & Management
- Innovative Finance and Accounting
- Innovative Communication Arts
- Public Administration
- Education & Teaching Innovation
- Poverty in Education
- Arts & Design
- Applied Science and Engineering
Date of conference
19 May 2021 (Registration)
20-21 May 2021 (Conference Sessions)
Call for paper
01 November 2020 to 28 February 2021
Organizer & Co-Organizer